Thursday 19 July 2012

Theme Yellow



My sons had their joint birthday party on the weekend (birthday’s 3 weeks apart/same guests!) It’s probably the only year I may get away with a joint venture with a 4 year old and 2 year old.
 The theme of the birthday was yellow and hot air balloons. Yellow lolly bags, yellow hot air balloon cakes, one each, yellow napkins, yellow fluffy streamer decorations and yellow paper pom poms. Actually, that’s as far as the party theme went, even if it looks a little over themed! The kids had birthday cake , pass the parcel and then ran around outside. Really, it was a get together for our family and friends with a bit of food…. The pass the parcel was the only game. I got it from TMOD at a Fed square market and it had various beautiful party hats in it. It was so cute I just had to get it!


I just like to have a party theme even if it only relates to one or two things and there's not much else going on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment